Web-to-print or web, online or remote publishing accelerates the web-based production of your communication media based on predefined templates. With brix:papilio, you can create CI/CD-compliant, individually personalized publications on a decentralized basis and place print jobs independently.
Simplify your publishing processes for
- Business stationery (business cards, stationery, etc.)
- Advertisements and posters
- fact sheets
- Brochures and Flyers
and in future you will be able to present yourself uniformly on the market despite your individual characteristics. The highlight: You can significantly reduce costs by using standardized templates for the creation and reuse of print products.
The experts at brix cross media will work with you to develop a publishing solution that meets your requirements.
A modern web-to-print system is intuitive to use and offers useful functions:
- Definition of fixed, selectable, preselectable and free fields (text and image)
- Upload your own pictures within the limits of the guidelines
- Entry of dependencies between input fields
- autonomous administration of predefined content and dependencies
- Approval of orders by a supervisory authority
- Definition of special formats Specification of order information for print jobs
With the "brix:papilio online publishing suite" we offer a flexible, easy-to-use W2P solution for decentralized, CI/CD-compliant production of your printed matter. The system can be operated as a SaaS model ("on demand" solution in the rental model) or as an in-house installation with or without interface to CELUM DAM. Learn more about brix:papilio with all advantages for customers, agencies and partners on the special product page.